Iowa’s Largest Celebration of Pets and Pet People!
October 19 & 20, 2019
Saturday, October 19, 2019
10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, October 20, 2019
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Iowa State Fairgrounds
3000 E Grand Ave
Des Moines, IA 50317
Enter at Gate 9
Seniors (65+): $8
Children (6-12): $6
Children (5 and under): Free
** Cash only accepted at the door **
Saturday: 20% OFF your total purchase at the Dog Heart Soul booth (great apparel) for the first two hours (10am-Noon)
Sunday: The first 50 people in the door will receive a ReRope Leash ($25 value) and the next 50 people will receive a ReRope Dog Toy ($8 value) from Dona Bela Shreds
- Paint Your Pet!
- Big Dogs or Donkeys? Rescue Donkeys at the Expo
- Official Elk Antler of The Great Iowa Pet Expo
- Plucky Paws Trainer in Training Contest
- Des Moines Needs More Groomers! Online Courses Available NOW!
- Microchip and Neuter-A-Tom Clinic by APE
- Canine Good Citizen Testing (CGC) and C.L.A.S.S. Testing
- The Stylin’ Paws Ultimate Stay Contest
- Full Color Pastel Caricature Drawings of Your Pet!
- Trick Training and Canine Fitness
- Let Your Dog Run the Lure Course – $10
- Agility Course Runs – $5
Can I Bring My Dog?
Spayed or neutered adult pets on a short leash (6 foot maximum, no retractable leashes) may attend the Great Iowa Pet Expo with a responsible guardian. Bringing a pet with you to the Expo? Save yourself some time by filling out your critter release on our website.
Great Iowa Pet Expo | Iowa’s biggest celebration of pets, pet owners, pet stuff, pet services and pet entertainment.